Thursday, January 23, 2014

The right Promotional Products Distributor can make a big difference...

Since 2003, Ted’s Promotions has worked hard to supply quality and effective promotional products to commercial businesses, earning me an esteemed reputation in both the marketing and advertising industries. Through my extensive knowledge and expertise, Ted’s Promotions efforts have proven successful as I personally assist my clients in expanding their brand with unique and innovative business advertising products. Additionally, you’ll find that my wide selection of customized promotional products always coincides with top-notch personal customer service, keeping my client’s best interest in mind.

By operating with integrity, knowledge and experience, I have found a way to meet my clients marketing and promotional needs and custom design ideal marketing products for each individual business or organization that I represent. In my years of experience, I have been able to provide the most popular promotional products such as promotional drink ware, bags and apparel. In addition to these everyday items, my clients can also take advantage of more lavish products like watches and consumer electronics to create the perfect corporate gift.

Ted’s Promotions marketing products are also perfect for fundraising or tradeshow marketing events that your organization may be a part of, so be sure to check Ted out. If you would like assistance in choosing the best product for your goals and budget, please feel free to contact me today.

See what other clients have to say about Ted’s Promotions, click the link below...

***Testimonials***

Join Ted's Mailing List
Email:  
 





No comments:

Post a Comment