Thursday, March 6, 2014

Swimmin with the Sharks...

I have uploaded my latest recording. Are you a fan of the TV show "Shark Tank"? They you'll love...
Let me know what y'all think. Of course it's OK to purchase the song for a mere $.50
I look forward to hearing from you.
I also now have my music at check it out!
Tell me what you think at my  Facebook Artist Page... I welcome your comments always.
 
Thank you for joining my mailing list.

You are on this list because you have listened to some of my songs at MusicXray.com.
I do not plan on sending you a lot of emails. In fact my plan is to only send you a note when I release a new recording, or something monumental happens with my music career. Which could happen any day now as I have been at this a very long time.

The center of my musical universe begins at www.tedlehman.com from there you can see all of the pages where I have music available for streaming or paid download. Most of my music is available for $.50 per track. Feel free to splurge and buy more than one track if the spirit moves you, or the music does.
 
If you do like the music I make, I ask you to please share my songs with your friends and please "LIKE" or become a fan of any music pages where you find my songs.

As always please support all my peers, "Independent Artists" all over the world, who make music because we love it. We do not usually make much money if any at all.
 
Our art is available to the world because it is our passion,  a passion that takes a great deal of time and expense, and we need your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment